Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Trim the Tree Thursday....The Timbs Family Christmas Decor












I am so excited that we got all of our Christmas trees decorated! They make our den feel so cozy and colorful. A really cool blogger, http://thesouthernhostess.blogspot.com/ is having a really fun Thursday entry where everyone shows off their Christmas decor, and I thought I would participate the month of December. Maybe by next week I will have some more decor to show off, but for right now I am just glad to have gotten the trees done. We have a very whimsical Christmas style at our house......I love all ornaments and don't ever want to leave any off! By the time I am old and gray the tree will not hold them all because I just love how they bring back Christmas memories from my childhood and remind me of the things my children have loved for the past 5 years.




10 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Congrats on getting the trees done. Still working on that over here, but getting there. I remember the trees with the kids ornaments and homemade things. Now they have those ornies!

Kathy said...

It's a lot of work, isn't it?! Your pics are great. Lots of family memories.
Merry Christmas...Kathy

JudyBug said...

Love your mantel...so pretty! Just keep collecting those ornaments and your kiddo's can put them on their own tree one day.

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

You know what you do when your tree won't hold anymore ornaments? You buy more trees! ;o)

Happy Trim a Tree Thursday!

brettinsky said...

I love the whimsical look! And that snowman on the top of your snowman tree-I used one of those on a wreath one year! Super cute-and a great deal! Thanks for joining us!

Merry Christmas

Unknown said...

Love the Stockings! They look hand stitched! Merry Christmas!

~Liz

Anonymous said...

Oh good for you to have all the trees done. They all look great. I really like your mantle. Have a wonderful weekend...

Cottage Rose said...

Your trees are so pretty. I still have a few to do yet. So you are a head of me. thanks for sharing them.

Hugs;
Alaura

cinnamongirl93 said...

It's so nice to get things ready with time to spare. I'm still decorating. You know, I have to do a little cleaning while add to the scene. LOL!
Love your pictures today. Nice work! Merry Christmas!

JudyBug said...

Love your Christmas decorations!

I went shopping yesterday and just avoided Hobby Lobby. It is way too tempting to me even though I had a 40% off coupon.