Thursday, December 18, 2008

Trim the Tree Thursday....No. 3

















Well, I worked on my dining room this week. Also just had to show you guys a picture of a cupcake that this sweet woman who I make hairbows for made for my children. Have you ever seen a cuter cupcake in your life? Let's see, what did I get done this week? Put some beautiful green ribbon on the lights in the dining room (which I may leave up all year?), put out my extremely whimsical dining room placemats and napkins, added some santas and snowmen to the decor, and got my Christmas dishes out which are Santa, Snowman, and Reindeer. I love to get these out every year....It is so fun to go through your Christmas boxes and feel like that it is new to you just because it has been packed away for 11 months! Can't wait to look at everybody else's wonderful decor, too. Have A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the green bows! very elegant!

~Liz