Thursday, December 11, 2008

Trim the Tree Thursday II
















Here I am again for Trim the Tree Thursday! Time is flying by. Where has the week gone? I didn't get as much done this week but hopefully by next Thursday I will have more to show...I did put some things in the entryway bathroom, got the kid's Little People nativity out, got my Jim Shore nativity put in the hall, and made a floral arrangement for our breakfast table! Hope you like the pictures! Go to http://thesouthernhostess.blogspot.com/ to see everyone's beautiful Christmas decor!

2 comments:

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Your nativity set is soo sweet & I love that colorful wrapping paper.

Flocking is the snow on the tree. You can do it yourself (it comes in a can & sprays on) but I bought my tree already done. I'm not sure how durable the snow in a can is...so if you try it, I'd test it out on something small first.

brettinsky said...

I love the Jim Shore nativity. The little people nativity is too cute too!

And props to you for getting presents wrapped!