Thursday, April 16, 2009

Long Eyelashes

Ok, so I rarely care about products but ...I am a little gaga over my new mascara I got yesterday. My BFF Becky told me she bought Double Extend Mascara by Loreal the other day and when I saw her I was wowed 'cause her lashes were alot longer. I picked me up some at Target yesterday and today my eyelashes look I have on a double pair of falsies. No kidding. This stuff really works! You put the white on first and it adds to the length of your lashes and then you put the black on....Twiggy lashes instantly. Fun.

1 comment:

beckygiggles said...

You are cracking me up! Like you even need it! It really does work, though, doesn't it? I use the point of a safety pin to pick through so it's not too gobby. My eyelash comb can't quite get through all the layers.